4/21/12

(i don't know about this)

like withered plants stand in their graves of vases and pots
until someone gathers them up and sets them free
i too linger withered in this grave of my body
until someone gathers me up and sets me free
just like i forget about my plants
and deprive them of their needs
i forget about myself
and deprive myself of my needs
the sun has not stopped shining
i have just forgotten how to open the curtain and let it in
and the water still flows free, even the water for my soul
i have just forgotten how to harness it
and therefore i wither
until i once again remember and learn
for let us face it
no one will come and gather me up and set me free
like the plants wait for me
i too wait for myself
to wake up from this slumber
to once again learn how to live

but how do you revive a withered plant?

No comments:

Post a Comment