1/21/12

1/13/12

everything is quiet this morning
everything is silent, white, light blue, slow, sleepy, calm
snow is descending quietly
i am listening to quiet music
my cats are sitting by the window, looking at birds
and oh yes, birds
birds are flying around in our backyard,
relishing the descending snow and singing softly
occasionally the breeze sweeps snow off the roof, the fence, the tree branches
and makes it dance like snow dust in air
i am tired
silence tiptoes on my skin
a calmness has sunk in me
like feelings sink in the depths of ocean
whereas the ocean makes you feel too many emotions at the same time
silence makes you feel only calm and silently happy
whereas the ocean wants you to drown your feelings in its depths
silence only wants to hide away your feelings for a while so you can rest
oh how I realize
that I love the ocean more than anything
even if it wants to swallow me whole;
because it wants to swallow me whole;
can you imagine being loved such passionately?
even if silence loves me tenderly
i am swoon over the ocean
yet today morning i shall rest and let silence love me with all his love
today i am yours, silence