7/24/12

Today sleep’s a stranger and coffee a friend with benefits. A lovely, lovely gray day driving about and searching for nothing in particular in fleamarkets. I’m not tired with you, my love (oh coffee). Though for a moment sleep beckoned (birds rockets launching amidst the air, my hair falling from my head like a strange liquid). Gray skies all day long and a evening walk filled with almost-rain. Walking with a ankle length skirt gets complicated, especially in fields. Ah but it’s a beautiful moment here, with the gray clouds sailing above me along the upside-down-waves and the gentle yet stubborn wind caressing the grasses and dancing about my long red hair (it’s getting so long; a love-hate relationship). Oh I don’t know. I’m okay and the music’s good and I’m not lonely even a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever heard about "the Glass Child" (Charlotte Eriksson) singer? I think you can relate to her lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story: when you posted this on tumblr, I scrolled by it too quickly so all I saw was "friend with benefits". I was like, "WHAT? MY LENA?" But then I realized it was just part of an awesome metaphor. ;)

    I love the gentle, grey colour of these words. It's the best kind of grey. xxx

    ReplyDelete