7/13/12



Hm... So, I am here still. I would be lying if I said I didn't forget, for I did. Tumblr has grown on me so much, it has become a dwelling place for my thoughts and writing more than I ever thought it would. But now that I am reminded of this place I think it's time I return. I think, a part of misses hearing your thoughts about my writing - and I miss you and your words.

So, right now I'm a little baffled as to how to return here - regarding my writing. Should I copy some of my writing from tumblr here or what? I think there are a few pieces I would love to share with those of you who don't follow me on tumblr. And I think hearing your thoughts about them would be marvellous as well. Though - here a slight doubt rises - I wonder if any of you have missed me at all? It's so easy to forget, after all. Ah well, I'm returning nevertheless and I have missed you.

Also I figured I might as well tell you a little of how I'm doing. I think I'm better now. Indeed I am much better than earlier. I would say that my ocean heart is calm and vivid though under the surface there is always something restless that desires to stir something up; I'm hoping that this time (and preferably soon) it might stir up my calm heart to vivid restlessness (my heart a little too calm and not vivid enough I might add). Oh and you? How are you my darlings? xx

4 comments:

  1. I miss you on here! Of course, I always read your writing on tumblr too, but things around blogger are so quiet nowadays, and I agree that being able to comment easily is really nice. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I don't know if 'thank you' is the right term for that but that is how I feel like saying, hehe. x

      Delete
  2. BEBE. You returned and wasn't even here to welcome you!

    But I'm here nooow!

    I am familiar with that restlessness and that calmness. Too, too familiar.

    Perhaps you could post some writings on here along with on your tumblr? Not all of them, just your... favourites? I don't know, as I use my blog for saying all the things I don't want to say on tumblr, but I know you're much more comfortable there than I am. :)

    But if you post it here, I can leave comments as long as like, which is always nice! (Watch me leave lame, short comments now. XD)

    Except now I'm rambling in your comment box, oh dear.

    I LOVE YOU. And I'm happy you're back. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW BEBE! I'm glad you're here!

      Hmm... Perhaps. Though I don't feel like digging through my writings yet. I feel like there's still a lot of things I don't and can't say on tumblr so maybe that's why I'm back as well. I do think I'm much comfortable here after all. :)

      And yay long comments for the win!

      Oh and you can ramble as much as you like! My comment box is rather too silent anyway!

      I LOVE YOU TOO BEBE AND I'M HAPPY TO BE BACK!

      Delete